Saturday, June 18, 2011

Hot Thai car show girl “Stop Sarunruk”

For people who couldn’t get enough of the 2010 Bangkok Motor Show girls post, this one is for you. But this time, I’m going to focus on one of the girls. In fact, she appears to be the most popular girl in this particular automotive show right now.

Appropriately curved Sarunruk Sirirumpaivong is the girl prominently displayed on my previous post. She goes by the nickname of “Stop” (all Thais have nicknames and they are meaningless). As I stopped my eyes somewhere around her upper torso, I notice something different when compared to her past appearance on a bikini photo shoot. But as I look at more photos of her in different outfits, I realized there might be magic in some of these outfits, especially the black one on your left. Or so I thought. Could be some doctor’s magic for all I know.

Bangkok Motor Show will be held until April 6th. If in the area, one may find Stop Sarunruk posing by Ssangyong cars.







0 comments:

Post a Comment